How to make 3D colored Surface in Civil 3D
Hi everyone in this post, I am going to show you how to make 3D colored surface in civil 3d,
So, let’s get to work.
- Make your own surface as a TIN surface.
- Select your surface then right click and choose surface properties.
- Go to the analysis tab then choose Elevations as analysis type with the number of range that you want ” in my case I made it 8″.
- Then select your surface again, right-click and choose edit surface style.
- Go to the analysis tab then choose Elevations to select your color scheme “in my case I made it land”, and change display type to 3D faces.
- Go to Display tab then turn of all the component visibility off except Elevations .
- Finally Go to view tab change to any isometric view and make the visual style as shaded.
That’s it, I hope that was easy for everyone, see at the next tip, Thanks